Conference call for analysts and institutional investors
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - Aug. 5, 2014) - Saputo Inc. (TSX:SAP)
Saputo Inc.'s Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, August 5, 2014, at 9:30 AM (Eastern Time), at the Sheraton Laval (2440, Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval, Québec).
The speakers will be:
- Mr. Lino Saputo, Chairman of the Board;
- Mr. Lino A. Saputo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board;
- Mr. Louis-Philippe Carrière, Executive Vice President, Finance and Administration.
Fiscal 2015 First Quarter Results
A conference call for analysts and institutional investors will be held on Tuesday, August 5, 2014, at 1:00 PM (Eastern Time), to discuss the fiscal 2015 first quarter results.
The conference call will begin with a short presentation followed by a question and answer period. The speakers will be Mr. Lino A. Saputo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board, and Mr. Louis-Philippe Carrière, Executive Vice President, Finance and Administration.
- To participate in the conference: 1-800-621-6136
Please dial-in approximately five minutes before the call.
- To listen to the call on the Web: http://www.gowebcasting.com/5683
For those unable to participate, a replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 PM on Tuesday, August 12, 2014, at 11:59 PM. The webcast of the call will be archived on the Company's website.
- To access the replay : 1-800-558-5253 (ID number: 21728176)
- To access the archived webcast: www.saputo.com, in the "Investors and Media" section, under "Press Releases".
Media and Investor Relations
Director, Corporate Communications