Conference call for analysts and institutional investors
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - Aug. 2, 2016) - (TSX:SAP) - Saputo Inc.'s Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, August 2, 2016, at 10 a.m. (Eastern Time), at the Sheraton Laval (2440, Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval, Québec).
The speakers will be:
- Mr. Lino Saputo, Chairman of the Board;
- Mr. Lino A. Saputo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board;
- Mr. Louis-Philippe Carrière, Chief Financial Officer.
Fiscal 2017 First Quarter Results
A conference call for analysts and institutional investors will be held on Tuesday, August 2, 2016, at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time), to discuss the fiscal 2017 first quarter results.
The conference call will begin with a short presentation followed by a question and answer period. The speakers will be Mr. Lino A. Saputo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board, and Mr. Louis-Philippe Carrière, Chief Financial Officer.
- To participate in the conference: 1-877-256-6033
Please dial-in approximately five minutes before the call.
- To listen to the call on the Web: http://www.gowebcasting.com/7740
A replay of the conference call will be available until Tuesday, August 9, 2016, 11:59 p.m. The webcast of the call will also be archived on the Company's website.
- To access the replay: 1-800-558-5253 (ID number: 21814513).
- To access the archived webcast: www.saputo.com, in the "Investors and Media" section, under "Press Releases".
Media and Investor Relations
Director, Corporate Communications